Stayed here for ten days from first July. The hotel was lovely and clean our room had everything we needed the shower in the bathroom was great. The staff were lovely and friendly as for the food it was fine, I always managed to have something I liked, we were only half board so never had lunch. I was glad I did not go all inclusive as there is no entertainment at all therefore that is what I meant by my first comment about peace and quiet . Overall this hotel has a great location and is perfect for couples looking for a quiet time. However I have to end on a very negative note and that is to say that two cameras were taken from our room we had left them in our case. We did report this and Eric on reception took a note about the incident and would inform manager. We did not leave our door unlocked therefore we believe only maids would have access to our room. We did have to approach reception a few times to see if there was any follow up. We eventually spoke with the manager who said she would get a reading from our room key to see if it was faulty. The manager did not contact us after this and we just felt as if we were not believed. I do realise this was also our fault as we should have taken a security box but we had forgotten. Overall we had a great holiday and loved Tenerife we wont return to this hotel as we prefer a family hotel for the noise and atmosphere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunprime Coral Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Tenerife
- Coral Beach Hotel Tenerife
- Sunprime Coral Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas