I stayed at a pool view room on the 3rd floor. The room was very nice, clean, spacious. Had a little kitchen and a big balcony.
I found the staff very service minded and polite. The hotel has a small gym, which is good enough to get a workout in during the vacation.
I see other reviews complaining about the lack of entertainment. I on the other hand enjoyed the quiet evenings.
The stay was overall good and i would recommend the place.
- But the food was bad and the wifi very slow. Hope they will work on these things and the hotel will be great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa is located in Playa de las Américas, in close proximity to shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the beach. The hotel has an inviting pool area with a heated pool as well as two roof terraces where you can lay back and enjoy the sun. There are several activities to partake in if you want an active holiday - and afterwards you can pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment. Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa also has a restaurant serving well-prepared meals in an elegant setting after which you can enjoy your favourite after dinner drink in the cozy lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunprime Coral Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Tenerife
- Coral Beach Hotel Tenerife
- Sunprime Coral Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas