“Awesome experience”
Review of FlyOver - CLOSED

FlyOver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 June 2014

During a 10-day trip at Tenerife in June 2014 my girlfriend and I finally decided that we were going for a try-dive - I had never dived before and my girlfriend was anxious about her ears which have always had trouble dealing with pressure. So she especially had a lot of second thoughts.

But once we talked to the guys at Flyover that feeling disappeared. I can only describe it as 'pure confidence' and the knowledge that you are in good hands. And so we were! What an experience. FlyOver has several experienced diving instructors in their midst and both combine humour with serious advise and tips on how to optimize your experience. In addition, FlyOver is concerned with the well-being of the waters and its inhabitants. I am almost sure that the sea turtles must have felt this because they were all too happy to come and great us and have a look!

The experience itself was amazing. One instructor for each diver is not a luxury, but these guys make absolutely sure that you in your comfort zone when diving. Professional skill, advice, and guidance combined with a love for showing new divers the beauty of the ocean.

My girlfriends anxiety about her pressure has been diminished and we are both looking forward to acquiring a diving licence.

So, when going to Tenerife, I can definitely recommend FlyOver - it made my holiday!

1  Thank MarcMarieke J
in 2 reviews
"tenerife"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This firm puts the environment and customer safety first so lost money by not turning out when the sea conditions would have given zero visibility. Glad they took our safety as a high priority but so sad we did not get to see the turtles this year. I would recommend them above other companies as we have had wonderful trips with them over the years and they cannot be held responsible for the weather.

5  Thank YvonneD55
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic dive center with great staff. Loads of Turtles to be seen. Done open water course and have book my advance course too.
Well done Flyover.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Very good instructor felt safe through out. Pictures FOC via Facebook altogether a good experience highly recommended .

1  Thank Neil O
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My boyfriend and I went snorkeling with Fly Over (booked through Tenerife Sunshine) and had a great time. They were very understanding in explaining use of the equipment and helping me when I still was not sure about it. This company care about the environment, especially the sea turtles, one of which had been rescued by another boat and Fly Over ensured that it made its way to the turtle hospital. We were not sure that we would see a sea turtle within the sea, as we were only snorkeling (and were wearing suits which ensured that you float), but we did. It was amazing, although I did lose sight of it at one point, and it made me jump when it appeared right next to me! I have never been snorkeling before and this experience has made me want to go again, and my boyfriend wishes to progress onto scuba diving.