This is a good hotel. But it could be better.
Rooms are large, bed is wide and comfy, bathroom is large and good. The fridge is empty, besides a few small bottles of water, which are sometimes replaced, sometimes not (but are added to your bill). We had a room with ocean view on the 3rd floor, which gives a nice view, and some privacy when sitting on the nice little balcony. Countless shops and restaurants are just around the corner. Breakfast is the most extensive I've even seen, absolutely perfect. Did not try diner, as it is only buffet-style, which I like only for breakfast. Free wifi works good, also in the rooms. Not very fast, but good enough for email and newspages.
The spa is nice, good massage, but nothing special.
But, the pool area is not that great. It's more like a market square with as much beds per square meter as possible. The pool itself is really cold (nobody was swimming) and the surrounding area is very slippery.
And you have to pay extra to use the gym (€ 5 per day, or € 18 for a week).
It's nice for a few days, but I wouldn't want to stay a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expo Hoteles, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas