we went with jet 2 and it was a great flight, so the holiday started well. when we got off the bus at the hotel we were greeted by a porter who then took our cases to reception and we checked in with a cold glass of champagne. the porter then took us to our rooms. the bedrooms are needing a bit of an overhaul but are very comfortable and bright. the bathrooms are spacious with double sinks. the breakfast is excellent with everything you could want. after a day or two I noticed that you could help yourself to tea and coffee which I did. the location is perfect for all shops bars and lovely restaurants within a stones throw. I believe this is the best area of tenerife and would certainly go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas