I have no genuine complaints about the hotel. Considering I paid less than £250 for a weeks stay I was pleasantly surprised! Although the housekeepers didn't clean the floor at all during our stay, everything else was fine! If you're lucky enough to get a roadside view, you'll have the pleasure of watching Tenerife's night workers patrolling the streets looking for fresh meat (you may even see them in the act).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 145 Apartments in various types from studio without balcony ( 2 persons), studios with balconies ( three) bedroom condo (sleeps 4) two bedroom apartments (6 people) three-bedroom apartments (8 people) with all kinds amenities such as fully equipped kitchen , safe in the room , located 500 meters from the beach and centrally located 5 minutes walk from the bars and entertainment area , heated pool in winter, paid parking, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Oro Blanco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oro Blanco Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Apartamentos Oro Blanco Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas