Arrived at the reception slightly early, they told us our bungalow wasn't ready but we could have another and we ended up with a big family one between two of us. This was obviously good as we had more space but the balcony got no sun what do ever, it had no room to sit on it anyway and unlike other bungalows we couldn't sit in front of ours as we were 1st floor.
Nice pool area, full of children, only managed to get a sun lounger 1 day out of 7 as, even though it states this is not allowed, people would get up as early as 6-7 to go and put their towel down then go back to bed and this got increasingly frustrating.
All staff were extremely friendly and all had a smile all the time and enjoyed a laugh with everyone especially the bar man.
Food was a wide selection and was very good, a lot better than all inclusive places I have been before. Wide selection of drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic.
Resort was pretty clean however my partner reported cockroaches in the ladies toilet near the bar, room was cleaned most days however cleaner didn't even bother coming on the last 2 days and we were lift without toilet roll and towels.
Entertainment was OK, certainy not the best but not the worst. The main guy was very funny and tried his best however the others looks half hearted compared to him. Bit repetitive with the same annoying song everyday around the pool and same dance at the same time. Night time entertainment was the same, mediocre at best, one night some people braught in birds and took pictures of them with people without telling them it'd cost 30€ then he got really worked up with people when they wouldn't buy them and was hassling everyone.
Resort as a whole was very good, very clean and cheap enough. Plenty of British bars, and nice places to sit on the beach front. Things for families to do and also for people who want to go out there's a strip not far from hotel with bars and clubs on.
Overall parque cristobal was very good and we had a great time, just a few things I think they could do to make it even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HD Parque Cristóbal Tenerife hotel is located in Playa de las Américas, very close to Siam Park and beside Playa de Troya beach. With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it comprises bungalows, extensive gardens, aqua zones and sports facilities. The hotel is modelled on a traditional Canarian village. Your host is the HD mascot, a friendly cyclops called Chachi who lives in the hotel and makes guest star appearances throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Cristobal Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife Playa De Las Americas