Myself and family (me,my partner and our 4 daughters aged between 10 and 19 years) stayed at the Conquistador from July 18th -July 28th. We had two rooms on the fourth floor facing the road/ part see view (about 5 rooms between us but we managed fine)
The rooms were lovely not a massive amount of spare room after the third bed was in, but who spends lots of time in the room anyway? They were very clean and fresh towels were given everyday they even left a bottle of cava in an ice bucket on my daughters birthday( yes she was 14 but I don't think they realised that,I think they just saw the birthday cards and assumed it was an adults birthday very sweet of them).
The buffet restaurant is amazing... So many different varieties of fresh food to choose from its un -real the waiters and waitresses work so very hard, they are polite and funny and can't do enough to help. But so many guests were so rude and ignorant to the hardworking friendly staff it made me so angry! Why are people like that I believe in always showing your appreciation wherever you go...manners cost nothing.
We had one meal in the a la carte restaurant and it really wasn't for us...there was an incident whilst my family were in there which was completely human error not the hotels fault.. But this did put us off going back as requested by the hotel to make up for this persons error.
The service in the buffet restaurant was of higher standard too.( don't buy new trousers just for the buffet restaurant as we did for my partner, as you won't use them... It's too hot so rules are relaxed)
The sun bed rule was fantastic!! We did have to be around the pool at 8.15 latest to get 6 sun beds and two umbrellas but that was fine we were a big family, but I do think a few more sun beds are needed for such a large hotel.
The drinks from the bar were great too mostly branded names, fab cocktails alcoholic and non alcoholic too ....fanta/coke/sprite/ milk shakes etc... There was a freezer with different flavoured ice cream throughout the day you could help yourself to.
We had lunch most days in the outside restaurant lovely food a couple of times we had fresh steak cooked in front of us while we waited( in the buffet restaurant too).
Take plenty of factor 50 it's so hot and quite a sun trap around the hotels beautiful pool, the entertainment seemed good although we went off walking most nights then a quick drink round the bar and bed as we made the most of the day times ( the il divo tribute act was fantastic).
I would most definitely recommend this fantastic hotel to anyone.... We will be back in the future xx the Wilkinson family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas