We arrived at Hotel Conquistador a few days ago and are still there enjoying the experience. Whilst we were a little disappointed on arrival,(not very friendly staf at the start) we made a decision to upgrade to ´Privilege`a couple of days in and can strongly recommend this service.
We upgraded to the hotels showcase suite (their only one for now) which offers a much larger room with a corner terrace offering panoramic views of the coast line and over to La Gomera. The terrace has a private jacuzzi where you can watch the sun set with a glass of fizz!!! Perfect.
I am not a lover of large hotels and was a bit overwhelmed on arrival. My main concern is the restaurant which I found a little noisy for my liking, although the food is excellent and offers loads of choice.
Privilege overcomes this however, as both breakfast and evening meals can be taken in the A La Carte restaurant and if you eat outside at lunchtime the atmosphere is a lot calmer. Avoiding the rush hours also means a lot more chilled affair.
There is a great Privilege lounge with a well stocked bar and you can have drinks whenever you want, as well as access to the jacuzzi terrace outside and sunbeds. The central island of the pool is also reserved for Privilege customers and it is nice and quiet with lovely comfortable loungers which you can always seem to get without any problems though I assume its busier in high season.
When you move to Privilege you also get `Miguel´ who is there to make sure you have no problems during your stay and nothing is too much trouble. Lovely friendly guy and cant recomemnd enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas