Just got back from a weeks stay at hotel conquistador. My husband and I stayed all inclusive, the spirits were not branded, the beer was a brand called Reina and you could only have house wine, if you wanted anything else you had to pay. The food was always good, a excellent selection and good quality, Miguel always greeted us at meal times with a smile and made you feel welcome.
The room was clean. We had a view of the sea and pool (521) which was beautiful. The bed was comfortable. My only down side to the room was the wardrobe space, I had long dresses and no where to hang them!
We used the spa while there, the facility was very nice, the staff were pleasant and helpful.
The pool area was clean and well maintained.
I only had 2 gripes while there, the Wifi was rubbish, you can only have one gadget per room, it was limited where you could use it, if we stood up on the balcony we could get it anywhere else in the room It lost connection, and you needed a different code every 3days.
Some of the reception staff seemed unhelpful, on arrival we never got told anything about the hotel, our resort rep, welcome meetings etc, several people had problems with getting on wifi it was a case of if you can't work it's tough!
But overall I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo and H10 Hotels so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas