We stayed in this hotel with my family and had three rooms booked, it was nice that the staff arranged us rooms from the same corridor. Rooms were fine and my parent's sea view with very big balcony was amazing.
Checking in (and dealing with any other matter) was slow and felt like reception could have had more staff than two persons at the time. Wifi system was awful and sometimes didn't work at all..
Breakfast was awesome but lunch and dinner were disappointments. We had dinner there one evening and waiters were so busy they hardly could show us to the table, we just stood there waiting looking stupid. Food was often the same kind and I didn't find it delicious..
Some of the waiters were rude and they didn't seem to like their jobs.
Poolarea was too small for all the guests and it led to reserving sunbeds eventhough the hotel reminded that it is forbidden. People just ran from the breakfast to get the towels and get their sunbeds so they could sit and wait for the sun to rise. The area opened at 9am and by that time it was almost too late to get a sunbed, except from the shadow. Overall felt too crowded and restless.
What I couldn't understand was that when I wanted a clean towel (pool) I had to pay of that too..
Cleaners were nice and they always greeted. This one time though it seemed like they tried to hide my things to the room if I'd forget them there.. It would be nice if things are put back in place if moved something while cleaning.
Elevators were slow and often out of order..
For some reason many families with small children chose this hotel so if you're not a great fan of small noisy children who splashes water on you in the pool area, avoid.
We've all travelled much and stayed in four-star hotels but this felt quite average in comparison and felt like there's some improving to do in every area. I'm a little disappointed and I don't think I'm going to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, H10 Hotels, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas