I've been coming to Club Atlantis for over 20 years and it's always been a clean, quiet, well-kept complex. The pools are great, the restaurant has improved greatly in the last few years, and it's in a good location close to the beach (although it's on a fairly steep hill). The rooms facing out to the sea are lovely, especially as the sun sets behind La Gomera in the distance. If you're looking for a vibrant, young hotel then it won't be for you - noise of almost any kind is frowned upon - but for a pleasant, relaxing experience then it's ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for your family holidays or for couples. 50 meters away from the beach in Costa Adeje and from "Puerto Deportivo Colon", HOVIMA Atlantis allows you to enjoy the sun and the great warm weather all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your HOVIMA Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Club Atlantis Tenerife
- Hotel Atlantis
- HOVIMA Atlantis Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas