I went for a weeks chilling break with a girlfriend. The hotel far exceeded my expectations especially at it was only rated a 3 star. All staff were friendly and professional. The hotel was very authentic looking wit a large reception area where there was free Wi Fi available 24 hours. The bedrooms were very spacious, we were lucky to be allocated a suite which consisted of two bedrooms and two bathrooms and a lounge area. The food in the main restaurant was excellent, plenty of choice and always hot. There was another smaller restaurant where you could eat outside and the food was cooked on a BBQ. The all inclusive drinks were of a high quality and even included Cava and we would often be given the bottle! The pool area was immaculate and cleaned every evening. There is a lovely relaxing spa which included a steam room, sauna and gym. The hotel was conveniently situated for the beach and the night-life which was only 5-10 min walk away. All in all a fantastic holiday and I would certainly recommend this hotel and hope to return at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in the South of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Americas. Come with us and enjoy plenty of activities, sports and fun!!! For all ages, great and unforgettable holidays! We're waiting for you! Your Park Club Europe Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Club Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Club Europe Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Park Hotel Europe
- Europe Park
- Park Club Europe Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas