Stayed here for one week with sister in law.
Positives - great location. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms which was handy. Entertainment shows every. Ignite we're quite good, the entertainment team did try their best.
Negatives - food lukewarm, by the time you got back to your table it was just about cold. Maybe that is how the Spanish like their food but not me. Noticed a microwave in the last few days so my food went in there and it was quite repetitive every day. Bottle of water on the table one day tasted funny, I never drank any more of it but my sister in law was sick after a few mouthfuls. Waiter said it was normal water but it definitely wasn't. Reception staff would have been well suited to work in a funeral parlour, don't think I saw any of them raise a smile at all during the week and not very helpful. If they don't like working with the public they shouldn't be there! bed wasn't the comfiest, there was a few springs twanging when moving. Would I return back.....no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in the South of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Americas. Come with us and enjoy plenty of activities, sports and fun!!! For all ages, great and unforgettable holidays! We're waiting for you! Your Park Club Europe Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Park Club Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Club Europe Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Park Hotel Europe
- Europe Park
- Park Club Europe Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas