This is a good hotel which I chose after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Do go all inclusive as it is a really good deal. There is entertainment every night and they do try to be as professional as possible, but like all holiday entertainment to several nationalities it suffers from the language repetition.
When I was there beginning of May it was dominated by Italians, then Spanish then Germans with very few brits, but language was not a problem.
Dining is different as they only have tables of 8 or 10. It is buffet style so you get your food and then find a table where you want to sit. If you don't like sharing go at the start of meal times but I personally got used to it and as a single it was a good way of meeting people. At night there is wine with the meal as bottles are left on the table to help yourself. Food is plentiful and cleanliness excellent, however, it is a bit on the bland side.
Poolside plenty of beds all day even though the hotel was supposed to be full. One downside is they ask for deposit on beach towels and charge 2 euros per day, so take your own or buy one locally 5 euros or less. If you want shade there are loads of trees and parasol areas.
Rooms are a very good size with good social space and international tv. The beds are on the firm side. My only niggle was that they were parsimonious with the provision of soap in the bathroom. Buy a tablet but you shouldn't have to do it. If you have mobility problems then you need to be certain to get one of the 4 disabled rooms or near the one lift. Rooms are mainly only 3storeys high but are only accessed by stairs.
There is a pets corner which is great with the kids.
My flight home was evening but they provided a room for changing with no problem.
I would certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in the South of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Americas. Come with us and enjoy plenty of activities, sports and fun!!! For all ages, great and unforgettable holidays! We're waiting for you! Your Park Club Europe Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Club Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Club Europe Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Park Hotel Europe
- Europe Park
- Park Club Europe Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas