Just enjoyed a week at the Los Cardones. Didn't arrive until 8.30pm as our flight was late, but fabrizio was waiting for us and was very helpful, as reception should have closed at 8pm. We booked a studio apartment but fabrizio upgraded us to a Bungalow FOC. This turned out to be very good, very clean and bigger than I expected, very well equipped with enough equipment for 4 people, including a microwave, coffee percorlator, toaster and even a washing machine!!. Bungalow was very clean with the maids visiting every other day. The only downside with the accomodation was a bit dated and in need of some refurbishment. The grounds were also spotless. Considering the location it was very quite and couldn't hear a thing at night. The swimming pool was very cold but this was probably due to it still being early March. Wifi was available free but you had to be next to the reception to pick up the signal. Location was excellent with a number of restaurants close by. We went to Montanas across the road for a evening meal which was good but the breakfast at 2.75 euros including drinks was excellent and good value for money. We also enjoyed a meal at Melrose's which is close the Park de la Paz hotel, 3 courses with wine was 48 euros which was par for the course in this resort, the home made tiramissou was to die for. Would definatly consider booking the Los Cardones next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The central complex of Apartamentos Los Cardones is located right at the heart of Playa de Las Américas, just in front of the ocean and only a few minutes walk from the Beach. The complex is located in the most exceptional area of "Playa de las Americas" in the south of Tenerife, surrounded by gardens with a splendid swimming pool with sunbeds, sunshades, and a solarium where you can enjoy a pleasant dip.We also offer you our Reception where we can concern ourselves with your special requests and offer you a wide range of services (excursions, car hire, luggage room, late check out, transfers from and to the airport, postal service, 24-hour medical service, etc ...).A complex which allows cats and dogs (up to 5 kilos) and the opportunity to relax and enjoy our magnificent climate of eternal spring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Cardones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cardones Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Los Cardones Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas