We rented a private flat from this complex with my husband in december 2013. This was a very nice surprise, since we had been earlier in south Tenerife and were specifically looking for a quiet place, but one that would still be near the beach. We rented a car so it was nice to always find parking place just outside the complex. One of the best beaches was just 5-10 minutes walk away and the biggest supermarket in 5 mins walk down. The staff in the reception (especially the spanish man) were nice and even though we rented a private house, they gave us tips and advice in everything. The apartment was very nice and we had an amazing sunset-show every night in our balcony. Hotel was clean and tidy. The only minus was the walk up the hill, se think twice before starting to go up with your heavy shopping bags, get a taxi instead (3€) Going the stairs down you will find an amazing pizzeria called Nuevo Forno. Excellent pizzas with good price, and don´t forget to try their home made limoncello (and buy a bottle for that sunset-show as well). Of course, this is not a 5 star hotel but suited well for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas