We had a lovely weeks stay in a two bed roomed apartment, we had 2 teenagers and one 10 yr old. We arrived in the afternoon and our apartment was ready for us. First impressions were that there was a bit of a stale smell but after that all was good - some of the decor a bit dated but we really got great value for money as we booked very last minute. There is only one downside and that is the very steep hill - that is the only downside !! 4 euros in a taxi sorts that out, easy to walk down just very steep to walk back up.
David and Ulysseus were perfect gentlemen and so very helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and they did thier very best to welcome us and when we had a bit of an issue as my sister in law left her handbag on the transfer bus with all her money and passports etc in to they couldnt have been more helpful. They called the bus company repeatedly until they tracked the bag down. I have never had such care and attention from staff of any hotel or apartment. I would reccommend this apartment to anyone wishing to have a peaceful location with stunning views. Pool was very clean apartments had lots of clean towels and sheets and maids came almost daily. I will return thats a definate. I work for a large tour operator in the UK and I have stayed at many hotels and apartments this is one of the best I have been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas