A really nice, small family hotel. We liked the room and also that we had our private garden. It was really relaxing and staff was very friendly. We did not go all inclusive so we had the opportunity to cook and go to restaurants (a good spanish restaurant nearby El Gomero II) and of course some supermakerts where we could get nice food. We only ate once at the restaurant so we cannot say so much about the food,
We will definitely go back again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotel.de, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas