Stayed here 24th may 2014 until 6th june 2014.
My 12yr old son and i originaly stayed in a hotel in puerto de santiago but after one night the thomas cook rep let us move to this hotel. Im so glad we did move. Its a lovely quiet little complex about 15/20 min walk to the main shopping/bar/beach areas. We were all inclusive which wasnt the best but it wasnt the worse either. Not as much choice as other hotels and some weird concoctions of food but delicious. I can honestly say out of 13 nights there, only 1 day was the food awful.
Rooms are massive. Wd had a gorgeous view of mnunt teide from our room - 225.
Hotel is quiet and when we were there no enertainment other than eagle show mon eve and snake show tue eve. It didnt bother us as my son has autism and doesnt like loud busy places. I think now the seasons getting busier they may put more on.
Staff were all lovely and marco who works in the bar and resteraunt would always have time for everyone.
On the downside theres no free wifi so you do have to pay - it cost me €40 for 2 wks for my son. No air con but you can hire a fan.
Its not the ritz but its clean, quiet and friendly and id defo stay there again.
There isnt a thomas cook rep at the hotel but you cam have reception phone them and a rep will come to the hotel.
All in all very happy we stayed there and id recomend it :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas