Just returned from a fort nights holiday in the Compostella Beach Golf. We had a fantastic time with friends. We were self catering so cannot comment on the food in the Restruant . Snacks were good. We ate out in the numerous bars , pubs and Restaurants close to the hotel.
The pool area is spacious with plenty of sun beds but you need to be early to get your spot.
Day time and night time entertainment available with kids club.
Recommended to families and couples. Nightlife in Las Americas is only a short walk from the hotel. New shopping centre due to open across the road from the complex with a large supermarket on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas