Stayed at this hotel for a week in January - although it was further away from the resort than I thought (about half an hour walk from beach). We found it to be extremely comfortable, friendly staff and the room was a fully equipped apartment. Kitchen with all facilities including oven, fridge freezer etc. We were all inclusive so only used it for a cup of tea/coffee. Food was good and varied although we didn't bother with snacks which were either chips & chicken nuggets or chips & pizza!!
One other critisism is that there is no lounge area so one either had to sit on the patio area outside the restaurant which was in a very windy position in January or sit in the restaurant at tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas