Escape Rooms Island Phobia (3 High-Quality Rooms)
Open today: 11:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
A must do if in tenerife

Reviewed today

from US$28.80
from US$57.70
from US$73.80
More Info
All reviews bank robbery hobbit room a nightmare elm street great fun three rooms the dragon well thought out explained everything fun experience a lot of fun whole family amazing experience visiting tenerife next year my partner friendly staff
Reviewed today via mobile

Great spot with great people. Most enjoyable experience while in Tenerife. Alex and Dimiti are two great lads and I would highly recommend a visit to the escape rooms.

Reviewed yesterday

Great rooms and great staff. I would highly recommend going here. I will definitely be going back on my next visit to Tenerife.

1  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Just finished doing the Hobbit room, it was absolutely brilliant. From booking with demetri, he was excellent and really informative and had us excited about experiencing our first escape room the following day. When we arrived we were met by Alex who made the whole experience exciting and intriguing from beginning to end. The room itself was great the attention to detail was brilliant. I only wish we were staying longer to experience the other rooms

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing place!! Can not recommend highly enough. Alex was an amazing host! The attention to detail is like none other. Can’t wait to come back and do another room!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Would highly recommend a trip to Island Phobia, we had great fun doing the bank robbery with our 2 boys and Dmitry was brilliant. Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 2 days ago

A well thought out escape room that was enjoyed by everyone in our group. A good variety of puzzles that had us all thinking!

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was very fun with some tricky puzzles!! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a fun night out!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Me and my friend matt had never done a ecape room before, the staff were amazing and the room we played (the bank heist one) was fantastic ! They even included masks so we could feel like bank robbers ! We finshed about 9 mins over the time but had a blast !

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Great fun..really nice experience Dimitry was a great host..and I wish him all the best...and you will definitely see us back!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Perfect entertainment for an evening or on the odd day of poor weather. Just the right blend of challenging riddles and frustrating puzzles that leave you pulling your hair out. Great fun. Played the game with my wife and was fine just the two of us.