US$170
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$170
GardenInn.com
US$148
US$398
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$558/night.

Hotels.com
All reviewsdouble treefree valet parkingcookiesthird floorwall streetfull servicebusiness travelnice hoteloil boommidland areastaff was friendlyupon checkmidland texas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the worst experience in a Hilton property. I was greeted rudely when I arrived before the 3pm check in time. Could not get a hot meal at any of the on site restaurants or room service. No hot water in bathroom. Asked to speak to a manager and could never get ahold of a manager.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am so very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay here. We are reviewing your comments with our management staff to see where we can work on our service imperatives. It is never our goal to deliver anything less than a stellar service experience. I am not sure why a manager was not available, I would like to offer my sincere apology that we were not at our best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Front desk staff are poorly trained and do not care about the customer's experience. I have tried to resolve my issue over the phone and they just blow it off. You cant get a Manager or Accounting to call you back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very sorry to hear that you had an accounting issue and the desk was unable to assist you. Our Accounting department is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. I know they would be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly, bed cofy and delicious cookies! I also went to the gym which had a nice choice of weights and machines. The starbucks cofee bar was convenient for a quick early morning breakfast. I was welcomed with a smile and quick check in. Great place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope you will be back soon. :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was just not up to Doubletree standards. The bathroom in my room had a replacement shower stall but the one soap ledge was missing. There were no towel bars in the shower enclosure so no place to put your soap or wash cloth. Front desk person I dealt with was sub par.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very sorry to hear that you had a maintenance issue with your shower and a less than stellar experience with any of our staff. We work very hard to take care of our guests. I hope that you have been with us before and know that was not our standard level of care. Thank you for letting us know so that we can address these items! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have no grief with the hotel itself. The price is inflated due to the oilfield, but I agree this is the nicest, if not the nicest hotel in town - especially with its close location to Wall St Bar & Grill.

Nonetheless, I was awoken at 1am by a cement crew that lasted past my checkout. It was constant, including large generator lights. They banged sledge hammers, used their loud backing warning sounds, and gave no concern to the people sleeping around them. It was unfortunate enough to have a room facing the construction. I have stayed in Hilton hotels all over the world. I have never had to fight sleep with construction.

Sleep is the most important process to any stay. I was robbed of it. If the early morning construction occurs every night, I cannot confirm. But the hotel should have warned me before that a large cement crew was going to begin at 1am.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I am so very sorry that the cities construction noise kept you awake! I know that can be terribly frustrating. We did not know they would be doing cement work at that time. We will speak to them about giving us a heads up!