Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland
US$125
US$175
Country Inn
US$125
Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$106
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$114
SpringHill Suites
Courtyard Midland(Midland)
US$113
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskflat screenneeded a place to staybeds were comfortablethe ground floorwafflespool areaking roomnice place to stayhotel is locateda great staywould stay here againthe loopbusiness tripoutbackfixingshousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2013

With the Oil Boom well entrenched, pricing for Hotels is unbelievable in Midland. However, the Fairfield Inn continues to be a winner with me. It's location to several fine restaurants Abuelos, Chilis, Outback, Cotton Patch, etc. make it a convenient location for me. They serve a nice breakfast every morning, free Wifi is plenty fast, nice work out facility and comes with a pool and spa. Staff were extremely friendly and accomodating throughout my stay.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
MidlandFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Midland Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am excited to hear the staff made you feel welcome and you were able to benefit from the variety of amenities we have to offer; fitness center, pool, complimentary wifi, hot breakfast, and close to great restaurants. We hope you’ll have another opportunity to be our guest again soon. Thank you again for your review. Sincerely Lori MacGregor General Manager

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I had stayed here before about a year ago and the customer service was great. This time around the customer service couldn't be worse and we stayed for 2 weeks. The lady that was our housekeeper was so rude. One day we forgot our key in the room and when we went back to get it she was cleaning our room at the time....surprisingly with a little girl helping her. I told her sorry to walk in when she was cleaning but i forgot my car keys n i would be out of her way. She gave me the dirtiest look possible. Then when we returned my daughters toys were not where we had left them and 2 of her dolls were missing. We never got them back. I am so angry that my daughters toys were taken. We spend almost $3000 n get stolen from. ...ridiculous! I don't think its OK for a little girl to be helping in the first place and should never have been touching my daughters things.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank vmsi
MidlandFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about the issues you experienced during your most recent stay. I regret to hear about the situation you encountered. As the new General Manager of this Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, rest assured I will be working to raise our staff’s service level to meet or exceed the standards that the Marriott name is well-known for. While we did not meet either your or my expectations this time, I hope we are given the opportunity to excel in the future. Again, thank you for your valuable and honest feedback.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Great room and value. I loved the ambiance of the room. It's quite modern. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The bathroom was ok, and didn't quite fit with the room decor. But, bathrooms were clean. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Stay away from the main lobby. Kids from tournament play can be loud in the main areas.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

What a great place! Excellent service, large and clean rooms, spacious and abundant breakfast area. I will stay here anytime I am in the Midland Area. The only downside is that they are several miles away from the main interstate (I 20). If you can pick up and move about 20 miles closer, you are the best!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Arrived late, I do have Marriott status. They made accommodations for my travel companion on the first floor. The rooms were quiet (I did not get the highway side), but the best part of this hotel was the staff. Each and every one of them was a smiling, customer service oriented machine. What a great stay in the middle of oil country.

I am a diehard Marriottista, and I know what a Fairfield gets me. This is a little gem in the middle of Texas. Thanks much for the hospitality, a PPremier appreciates it.

Room Tip: The highway thing, is a valid issue...but I did not hear any road noise and I could see it from my room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business