Courtyard Midland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice courtyardcomplimentary wineclean roomsstaff was friendlychantal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We helped move our son to the Midland/Odessa area. We needed a hotel for a couple of nights until his place was ready. the staff made a small mistake in our reservation. And was so nice they over compensated us for it. The breakfast is the best you will ever eat. We are looking forward to staying here again!!

Room Tip: I do not know of a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stayed here one night during a recent overnight trip to Midland.
First time I had stayed in this hotel. Quick check in, rate was similar to other hotels in the immediate area. Walking distance to 2 restaurants. Free Breakfast & Bar open till 11p.
Will stay again on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We recently stayed here while attending an event in Midland. We had a two room suite which was spacious and comfortable. The air conditioner worked great, keeping the room cool even though it was 100 degrees outside and we were located on the top floor on the west side of he building. The staff was friendly and it was nice to have a bar in the lobby. The hotel is just off the main loop, making it easy to access all areas of Midland.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very nice hotel, newly renovated, friendly staff, convenient, very quiet. The hotel is beside the loop and my room was beside the elevator and I didn't hear either one (and I'm a light sleeper). There was a nice breakfast included with the stay. The bar and TV viewing area were cozy and there's even a light menu for those who want to stay in

Room Tip: I went with a large group, the rooms were all spread out, and everyone had a nice room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2013

When searching for a hotel near MAF, I was surprised at how high priced all the hotels were. Even hotwire.com couldn't get me a much lower price....so I chose the cheapest out of 2.5-3 star hotels which was the Courtyard Marriott Midland. It's definitely a luxurious 3 star. Everything is new and beautifully decorated. The room especially was sooooo beautiful that my first reaction was "wow is this nice!" And we travel alot so expect a certain type of room at a certain price but this hotel was definitely worth the price.

My husband has a bad back and the bed was great...sheets are clean and crisp, plentiful pillows. Gorgeous big bathroom had those nice extra amenities like makeup remover. Black out curtains worked great. When we first walked in the room, it was really cold because the A/C had been set to 61. I wondered how long it would take to warm up and wore my jacket as I turned on the heat. I couldn't hear anything, the system was so quiet but knew it worked as I had to take off my jacket within minutes!!!

Breakfast area is huge with a complimentary hot breakfast....a REAL hot breakfast, none of those fake eggs, etc. Extras like fresh scones, just a great variety of stuff. Add the savings of not having to eat out to the cost of the room, and the value of this hotel is great!!!

Every staff member I ran into was very friendly and helpful. I move pretty slow in the mornings so when I came down to the lobby for coffee, I heard a cheerful "good morning!". It took me a second for me to react and I slowly looked over at the front desk. There was this smiling young man. I grunted "huh?" He smiled "just wishing you a good morning". He just made me smile....nice way to wake up. Then the kitchen staff would politely smile asking if they could get me some coffee. GREAT staff!

When all the hotels in the area are high priced, you want to at least get your money's worth and this hotel was worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple