“Love this Hotel!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Midland
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 18 April 2014

When I needed a Staycation, my husband and I went to the Sleep Inn. We fell in love with the generously sized Jacuzzi tub, and the clean spacious room. The staff was very friendly, with complimentary snacks and water at check in, and reasonably priced for the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the Jacuzzi tub and a top floor room to see the sunset!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great little hotel. Staff was very pleasant when we arrived and the rooms were very nice too. Our room had a view of the pool which looked really inviting, putting green is an extra little plus if you're into golf. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and ladies maintaining the area were friendly. Managers reception is a nice touch. Even though we didn't eat (I was afraid it was too spicy for me, smelled delicious though) but we did enjoy the free beer.
Only draw back for me is the rate but that's expected with the oil boom going on in this area. You're not going to find a hotel at a decent price. Wish they (all hotels in the area) offered rates for those of us not there for the oil jobs.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms ending in *27. We had room 227 and east wall (I think) sits up again elevator s...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We picked this hotel because it got such good reviews on trip advisor. The decent hotels are a distance off I-20 around the loop. The clerk at the front desk was friendly when we arrived. Our room was decorated with a fresh look and was clean. There were two phones in our room, with buttons to contact the front desk, internet assistance, wake-up call, etc. etc. Neither phone in our room worked and a lamp had a burned out bulb. When we walked down to the front desk later in the evening to report these things, the new clerk didn't seem at all concerned. In fact, she seemed bothered by our contacting her. With so many good hotels in this area, we would not return to this one. In the morning when we left, we couldn't find anyone at the front desk!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cabotpierre
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were nice as well. The only drawback was the location. Not much to do in the area. Most of the shopping and restaurants are 10-15 minutes away, driving. Over all, a nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

First stay at a Choice Hotel and was very impressed. Upon check in I was greeted by friendly staff and given free snacks and water. Was nice after a long day of driving. Hotel was very clean and our room was spacious. We had a living room and 2 comfortable beds. Outside pool area was quite nice; even had a putting green! Breakfast was good in the morning as well. Great hotel if you are ever in Midland.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great Room in a Great hotel. BBQ beside the really neat pool gazebo. Bring your putter as they have a putting green to practice on....awesome....Breakfast was provided and it was lovely. We were able to eat whilst overlooking the pool and hot whirlpool. Managers welcome consisted of beer and tacos...wishing a bottle or two of wine existed but, thats OK....I dont mind a beer every now and then. Its so friendly and happy out there in those parts of Texas...gorgeous weather, great mall close by and lovely hotel/food. Cannot wait until I return.

Room Tip: I had a view of the pool and I would ask for that next time....I noticed that the sun seemed to be s...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aussiebab
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel is amazing! My flight crew and I were greeted by a friendly staff who gave us complimentary water and snacks. The room was clean, comfortable, and I felt like I was at home for another night!! How could you not be happy with a free breakfast, too!!! This is a great hotel!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business