“Great Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Midland
Carlsbad, New Mexico
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for one night while visiting Midland for gymnastics competition. Room was in great condition, very spacious. Breakfast had great choices! Would definitely stay at this location again. Requested a late check out and we were able to keep the room until 2 pm. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Midland area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us Jeni! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to you visiting us again the next time you're in Midland.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lake Jackson, Texas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Would stay here again! New, clean, comfy bed and a great night's sleep. That room was spacious and had a couch, large TV and kitcenette. Later, we went down for breakfast and found a good assortment of typical breakfast fare. Biscuits were crumbly--only critical thing i can say, haha. Such a great value.

• Stayed March 2014
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our team does their best to ensure that our guests feel at home and they were thrilled to read that your feedback! See you next time you're in Midland!
New Orleans
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a very comfortable hotel, the review:
Staff: very kind and attentive
Food: breakfast is good, they have the tipical American breakfast, oatmeal, cereals, etc.
They serve complimentary dinner, the y change the menu daily, nice.
Rooms: clean, no weird smells.
Location: good, in development.
A bit expensive when compared to other cities.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thanks for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community Charlie! We appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us next time you're in Midland.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stopped at this Residence on our road trip from Dallas to San Diego. Our room was spacious, clean and had everything you would need for a long stay; nice kitchen and the basics to be self sufficient. The staff are welcoming and kind. If you needed to be in Midland for a long time this Marriott Residence would be an excellent choice. There is wine and other beverages in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins, bagels, toast, cereals, blueberries. Not fancy but very much appreciated and enjoyed. Now......the coffee. It needs to be improved. Everything else is very good but the coffee selection needs to be reevaluated. I would choose tea next time and that would solve the issue but this is such a pleasant property why not just bump it up with a great coffee?

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Glad to hear you found us Kathleen! Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to create great guest experiences and I'm delighted to hear we did that for you. I hope the rest of your road trip was as enjoyable! We look forward to you visiting us again if your travels bring you through West Texas!
Oakland Park, Florida
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It was my first time visiting Midland and I was a bit nervous about staying in a hotel, especially in an area I was unfamiliar with however it was easy to get to. I arrived on Friday night 1/31, somewhat later (about 10:30pm) but nonetheless the woman at the front desk was extremly polite and friendly, I was instantly comfortable. The next day I had a problem with my acrd opening the room door, again I just went to the front desk and a different lady who was also very very nice was able to reset the key for me within 60 seconds. The breakfast was also very good, the room was very clean and up to date.
Everyone was nice, welcoming and accomodating. I haven't stayed in many hotels but this was definitely my best experience yet. I will definietely be staying here again when I return in a few weeks!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sara H, Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback Tiffany! We strive to create great guest experiences and I am delighted to hear we were able to do that for you! We appreciate you sharing your story and look forward to you staying with us again!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is about 5 years old - it has been very well maintained. The public areas are well cared for. The room was clean and the furnishings were in good condition. The bed was comfortable however it seemed smaller than an "at home" king size.
Staff was cordial. Business center is two PC's and printers in the lobby. The front desk staff provides whatever else you may need (stapler etc.) Is it worth the Midland prices - no, but nothing is in Midland.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Sara H, Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! Our team strives to give great customer service and I am pleased they were able to assist you. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding the condition of the public areas as well as the guest rooms. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you visiting us next time you are in Midland!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We just stayed at the Midland Residence Inn (1/03/2014) while passing through on our road trip. We needed a place to stay for the night and decided it looked like a good option. I cannot tell you how happy we were to walk into such a nice, clean & well decorated room. We literally did not want to leave early the next morning we were so comfortable. I would absolutely the comes this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Midland.

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for recommending us! I am happy to hear you were comfortable during your stay here. We appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us again in the future!