“The GM. And staff were wonderful.”

Residence Inn Midland
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the stay while I was there,breakfast was excellent, the staff was very helpful and now they have nice new TVs. Over all a grate place to stay. I'd visit again with no questions asked. Thanks to all the staff. And General manager

• Stayed: May 2014
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the new TV's. See you next time you're in Midland!

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Our family decided to accompany my husband to midland for an interview. We drove 5 hours and got to the area ahead of time so I called the hotel to make sure that it was ok for us to check in early. The receptionist was very courteous and we had no problem checking in early. The room was a great size, clean and welcoming! My kids swam in the pool and my husband used the fitness center. I looked for the jacuzzi but never found it /: My only con was that my husbands interview was running late so I needed the room past checkout and thefront desk clerk said that the kids and I could only stay an hour later. Luckily we only had to wait a little while in the lobby for him. Overall it was a great hotel. I forgot to mention that te breakfast was good and plenty of variety for everyone!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mommy2two82
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience! I am pleased to hear you and your family were able to enjoy our pool. I hope the interview went well! See you next time you’re in Midland!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is a typical Marriott. I gave it a high rating due to the very nice staff. A few things could be updated but overall an okay place to stay. I would most likely return. If you like baseball or good Japanese food there is a minor league team right next to hotel and a great Japanese place called Osaka.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stepgonz
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks for your feedback! I am delighted to hear our staff went above and beyond to make your stay a pleasurable one!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I am a baseball fan I got to see Minor League Baseball a lot in Midland & I have stayed at a lot of places in Midland. But I thought to myself How much would it cost me to stay at the Residence Inn well I got a great deal, I already gotten other resevations plan. I love going there. The people was very helpful.

Room Tip: Everything was so nice I will be back, soon.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lluttrell04
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks for checking us out! We are delighted to hear you found your stay enjoyable and that you've made future reservations. We will see you next time you're in Midland. Go RockHounds!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for one night while visiting Midland for gymnastics competition. Room was in great condition, very spacious. Breakfast had great choices! Would definitely stay at this location again. Requested a late check out and we were able to keep the room until 2 pm. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Midland area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for choosing to stay with us Jeni! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to you visiting us again the next time you're in Midland.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Would stay here again! New, clean, comfy bed and a great night's sleep. That room was spacious and had a couch, large TV and kitcenette. Later, we went down for breakfast and found a good assortment of typical breakfast fare. Biscuits were crumbly--only critical thing i can say, haha. Such a great value.

• Stayed: March 2014
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our team does their best to ensure that our guests feel at home and they were thrilled to read that your feedback! See you next time you're in Midland!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a very comfortable hotel, the review:
Staff: very kind and attentive
Food: breakfast is good, they have the tipical American breakfast, oatmeal, cereals, etc.
They serve complimentary dinner, the y change the menu daily, nice.
Rooms: clean, no weird smells.
Location: good, in development.
A bit expensive when compared to other cities.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Sara H, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community Charlie! We appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us next time you're in Midland.