Quality Inn Midland
US$176
US$171
US$142
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$275
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolthe breakfast arearoom was cleanwould stay here againclerkrepair
Reviewed 31 March 2012

The stay wasn't horrible, but it wasn't welcoming. I'm a smoker but the smoking room was pretty rough (only available space supposedly?). The biggest issue I have is the fact that they charged me double and I have no way of redress. Cannot find a working phone to call the specific hotel. Get redirected to multiple call centers and ran through the accent gamut trying to resolve this issue. Please do not give your business to these people. If anyone from the company see's this and has some integrity to get this resolved, email me at bemangan@gmail.com.

Room Tip: Don't get any room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I'm here on business and unfortunately had to stay in the comfort inn for two nights. Due to max capacity I was given a smoking room, but since I occasionally smoke I didn't mind. The room smelled so bad that I felt sick the whole time I was in there. There were ashes and burn marks on the comforter and all of the towels looked dingy and old. I'm back @ the Comfort Suites which are excellent!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Basic comfort. Dated and aging floors and bathrooms are a little gross.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We stayed here in late July and the review is easy: inexpensive and comfortable, but not much else. We had some very slight cleanliness issues (nothing major or gross) but the room was otherwise very comfortable and the service was great. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2011

My family and I stayed in the Comfort Inn on our way through Midland on vacation. We wanted a comfortable motel with spacious rooms and internet. This we got, in addition to some of the best hot breakfast food I have seen in any motel in the USA. We were assigned a room for people with physical disabilities, so we definitely got the space that we needed, and the WiFi was good, although a little slower than we would have liked. This motel is just down the road from the Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, and within walking distance of a few eating places (Cici's Pizza comes to mind). All in all we were happy with our experience, although it was not a cheap place to stay, at around $113 per night for a family of four.

Room Tip: If you book online, call the hotel ahead of time to get the room that you need
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family