“Great food and Great people”
Review of The Garlic Press

The Garlic Press
Ranked #8 of 288 Restaurants in Midland
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
“Great food and Great people”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Garlic Press will standout- food, wine and people are super! It can be noisy so go early. There are no wrong answers here. Trust the staff- they love what they do! We have been eating here for over ten years and keep it on our short list for lunch or dinner. Outside dining is limited- that isn't why we eat there.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lee G

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I haven't had a bad experience yet, although I wish they served the seared tuna appetizer at lunch and dinner, rather than just dinner. I would eat that as a lunch entrée salad. Sometimes the service can be a bit slow, but this is Midland, and it is really hard to staff people. I would recommend for anyone, whether they are visiting or long time residents.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Caroline S
“Favorite Midland restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our go-to place for special occasions. Love their food! We even had the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding party there. Favorites include steak with their delicious toppings, veal and they usually have crème brulee.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Txlyn
“IT IS THE BEST”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love to eat, we are what some call foodies. The Garlic Press was worth every bite. The food was cooked to perfection and had great flavor to ever bite. This is now one of are favorite new favorite places to eat. If you do go, order a tender loin steak with Lobster truffle butter. It's ti die for and so soft. You will love it to. It is a little pricey but worth every center.

2 Thank mclpz2004
Midland, Texas
“Very glad we came back!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I previously wrote a very critical review on this resturaunt. We went back last week at the urging of our friends and I am very glad we did. Everything was excellent and about as opposite from our previous experience as possible. Service was prompt and courteous, our meals arrived with perfect timing and the food was exceptional. I had the salmon and my wife had flounder, another in our party had the filet. The fish was perfectly cooked and the filet was fork tender and perfectly medium rare as ordered. The Chocalate Chip Raspberry bread pudding was also excellent.

Overall a very pleasant experience!

• Visited February 2014