“Run and run fast ”

Ranked #43 of 46 Hotels in Midland
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas, USA
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is by far without a shadow of a doubt the WORST HOTEL EVER that I stayed in my entire life. Filthy is an understatement this place in my opinion should be condemned!!
I wanted a refund as soon as I walked in room and front desk was very rude and would not give me a refund needless to say that night is one I will never ever forget a living nightmare

Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 9 February 2014

By far this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in Midland. the room is so dark you can't really see very well. I left the door open and could tell the room was absolutely filthy and furniture, countertops etc were at age that exceeded their useful life. The grounds were barren, no grass or shrubs, just dirt. It felt like I had entered a 4th world country. I voiced my concern at the desk, they refunded my money without any difficulty. they understood! I strongly recommend NOT staying at this motel.

Room Tip: best tip for you to find a good room is to go to any other motel in midland!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pat n
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I knew that Midland hotel/motels sell out quickly due to work out there. This was my 1st time visiting my territory. First thing i noticed was the heavy scent of smoke in a non-smoking room. Second was all the black marks, of tar or dirt all over the ENTIRE carpet. Third the wall had white patches all over them. Forth the bathroom had black tar allllll over. Fifth I actually found a bug in my BED. DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Dont stay. Its a living hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got bed bug bites and they are rude and donr care

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank aygi21
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I have stayed here alot of times in the past few months, we stayed in a double king bed that the beds was separated by a room, had kitchen with frig microwave no oven, great wifi, big comfy beds 2 bathrooms, no pool though and said no dogs and we travel with a very house broken dog who brings the leash to walk him. thats really the only bad thing. Very nice lady that cleans the rooms, I dont know what other ppl has seen we have stayed in two different rooms and both were great we stay like a month at a time. nice paint and but really awesome beds.

Room Tip: room 239 I believe last one on top
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed 20 April 2011

We got to Midland late and could not find a room. It was here or the car. The Lady at the front desk was very nice. The room was dirty,the carpet looked like it had never been vacumned. The bathroom was not clean, I didn't even want to touch anything in the shower. The sheets on the bed didn't look like they had been changed from previouse guest. The towels in the bathroom were dingy and I wasn't sure they were clean. Just don't stay there!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank thesmartypants
Reviewed 27 February 2011

They don't have laundry room, no costumer service.no room service. Most of the time they run out of towels,they wud only give you 2 piece everyday.No breakfast as advertise.

• Stayed: February 2011