“The hype is True!”

Cancun Grill
Ranked #4 of 283 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cancun Bar & Grill Restaurant, Midland, Texas; website 223 West Wall St.
Midland, Texas
“The hype is True!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Don't believe the people that posted negative comments. Like other people said, it's not typical Mexican, it's sophisticated, healthy sides. Plus they have the best service in town!! Perhaps the negative comments came from people expecting Rosa's type cuisine.

Margaritas are the best in town. Freshly squeezed lime juice (no margarita mix I don't know what another poster was talking about). Sope Steak is my wife's favorite. I try to order something different every time. I'm never disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Elsolis2008

Midland
“Wonderful options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Cancun Grill offers a wide variety of mexican dishes. Everything from the beef tenderloin salad to Cancun Bistro and their corn queso is amazing! It is a good place to go at both lunch and dinner. I have never been disappointed with their food. It is also located conveniently in downtown Midland.

Visited December 2013
“Don't believe the hype”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had supper here based on a friend's recommendation. Being downtown parking tends to be an issue. At best the food was average. Wife had fish tacos which she enjoyed but my fajita meat lacked in flavor. The reason I marked this place low was based on the service. The restaurant was not very busy yet the service was very poor. She never would return to fill up our glasses. When it came time to check out we paid with cash just so we would have to wait on her for the credit card.

Oklahoma
“Average for a great name”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Was recommended to Cancun Grill and how wonderful it is. Good service but the food was very average and very bland. It reminded me of the boring Mexi-Cali food you get in California. The food was just bland, no spice or life to it. Doubt I will go back.

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Not what I was promised”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This restaurant was given very high marks from the staff of the hotel where we stayed. I found the steak I ordered to be very hard to eat due to all the gristle throughout the meat.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Philip S

Been to Cancun Grill? Share your experiences!