“Never again!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Never again!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Where to start? There have been several bad experiences! Reserved for a birthday and they told us we could have specific tables but had moved us in the middle of everyone when we got there so we were cramped and crowded. On another visit we came on a little over an hour before closing and several ordered the salad bar. They started, and CONTINUED, to put it up at we were making our plates! Their ribs are meatless wonders and way overpriced. The burgers may be large, but average at best. I an anti-chain, but would take Fudruckers any day. The icing on the cake for me was when the manager wanted to charge me for another salad bar because my one year old baby was grabbing off my plate. Yep, I will never go back. I'll never recommend.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank very_irritated

“Poor”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Went to Michael's for lunch last week as a guest. Greeted by loud crowd and unconcerned staff in a metal barn. Totally unpleasant atmosphere. Ordered a hamburger which had a strange, mushy texture. Overpriced menu. Will not return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank BillM551
“Great place. ”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Burgers are Fuddruckers style where you put your own fixings on the burger. Chili cheese fries are awesome there! Decor and atmosphere is fun! If you're not in the mood for burgers, they also have sandwiches, BBQ and salads I believe.

Midland TX
“Oh, just yum,yum,yum,yum...”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

...and four more "yums." Try the BBQ plate and the yummy sausage. Or, the "Bomber" sandwich, big as a B-52. Aviation decor will delight any flier or pilot. Astronauts have eaten there. Fast service, very friendly and helpful staff on top of that. My sixth TripAdvisor star on this yummy and very pleasant place to eat. If you are in Midland right now, turn off your computer and GO THERE TO EAT!

• Visited November 2013
Austin, Texas
“Big Food, Aviation galore”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Wife and I went to Michael's Charcoal Grill for dinner and found the aviation themed restaurant delightful. It is a large restaurant with lots of seating. You order at the counter and they call you to your "gate" when the order is ready. Wife ordered a chopped steak and baked potato and I had fried tilapia and french fries. The chopped steak was about ten inches in diameter and there was no way she could eat half of it. My tilapia was light and batter was perfect, and again, portion was too large for me to eat it all. Dinner came with a salad bar, which probably would have served as dinner all by itself. All in all, food was delicious. This restaurant has large model airliners hanging from the ceiling and photos of aircraft of all kinds line the walls.

• Visited October 2013