“Fun for the family”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun for the family”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Big Sky has 3 theatre screens, and it shows first-run movies. We love taking our children (both under age 5) both because the prices are good, and they can squirm all over the car while the movie plays (big advantage over a traditional theatre).

Visited November 2013
1 Thank joesgirl1230

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“good times”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

get there early for best parking/viewing, good food/snacks, love the drive in :) 2 movies for the price of 1! not too pricey like the theatre.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MystikalRiddle
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Birthday Movie!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I took my fiance here last weekend to see Smurfs 2 and we had so much fun! You got to come early to get a good spot. I suprised him with ice cream sandwhiches, cokes and a popcorn. Since it was his birthday I brought him a gift to open when we got there since it gets a little chilly at night. I got him a new blanket so we snuggled and watched a movie. Cant wait go back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LacyB123
Midland, Texas, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“new movies the old way”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

double features every night new movies start on fridays. They have 3 screens and that is a total of 6 movies available every day. It only cost 7 bucks and the food is great too.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Ray W
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So Fun”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My friends and I visit this place alot! Great food and TWO movies for the price of ONE at the theatre!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shelby W

Been to Big Sky Drive-In Theatre? Share your experiences!