“Overpriced”

Ranked #24 of 290 Restaurants in Midland
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We use all the freshest and best ingredients. Buns baked in house, fresh NEVER frozen ground beef patties and hand cut fries! Best breakfast in Midland! FRESH FOOD NOT FAST FOOD!
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Went with my son for 2 burgers and 2 beers. We also ordered onion rings. Food was Ok. Bill was $48.00 not including tip!

• Visited March 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Too pricey”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It was just another hamburger joint trying to be upper class. The taste of the hamburger couldn't compare to Five Guys restaurant. Service was poor. The place was nice and clean. This is just an average hamburger place with high prices.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mana R
“High dollar burgers”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

The burgers and sweet potato fries are great. The beer is cold. I don't understand why they have to charge so much for burgers and fries though. Mine was $10 while my wife's was $12. The draft beer is also priced very high in my opinion. $6.00 for a large draft beer is probably the highest in town.

1 Thank Elsolis2008
Carlsbad, New Mexico
“Good service great food”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The onion rings were the best I ever had. Totally sinful. But delicious. I made up for it by having the pork chop with "skinny girl fries". Outstanding. I will be back for more.

Visited December 2013
“Great Place”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We have been to Basin Burger several times now - brunch and lunch. We have enjoyed the decor as well as the food. There are lots of pictures of the oil patch around Midland. I also like that they redid and added on to an old empty building in downtown. Food has been good and hearty. Noise is usually medium level. We will return.

Visited November 2013