“Nice lunch...”
Review of Graham Pharmacy

Graham Pharmacy
Ranked #95 of 294 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Makes for a nice alternative to the restaurant scene. Staff is friendly. Foods is good. Can be busy, busy, so a wait is possible for lunch. Only complaint is the lunch crowd can make it difficult to park if you are only picking up a prescription.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stop by Graham's when ever I'm in the mood for a great burger and they never disappoint, with the good food and friendly service. The other day it was cold out, so I tried a bowl of Chili and I'm glad I did, it was really good, nice and spicy just the way I like it. Also they have awesome fountain soda's and the best Shakes and Malts I've had in a long time. Don't miss out on some great food, service and a neat place to shop for something special for that special someone.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Just stopped in for a burger when we were in town for a soccer match. Food was good. We had old fashioned hamburgers. They reminded me of the kind my mom made at home on the stove top when I was a little kid. Served with chips. They have sodas (sonic ice!) and milk shakes that looked good. The fudge counter has a unique selection of sweets --worth a try! Everything was priced appropriately.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch, just before the weekend crowd rushed in. Had the ham and cheese sandwich, it was OK, no surprises. Also had the coke with vanilla cream, it was good, tasted like the old fashioned cream sodas. Menu is small and the prices are reasonable, matching the quality of the food. The service was stellar - very friendly, professional, and quick. Place is clean, but small. It is primarily a pharmacy, after all. Will definitely be back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Best hand made milkshakes and the staff is so friendly!! Great shopping too! This is always a fun experience with great diner food!

Been to Graham Pharmacy? Share your experiences!