“Chicken livers are over cooked.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #145 of 298 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and brother in law ate the turkey and dressing and they loved it. We had the chicken livers and they were sparse and over cooked. Everything else was good.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The food was excellent. I was almost scared one time because my food came out in less than fifteen minutes! I realized they have an excellent kitchen staff and they strive to take care of every table in a timely manner. Thanks, will be back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went to Cracker Barrel around 8:30 am and did not have a long wait. We were seated next the the window and we have a very nice and professional waitress. She brought us our coffee and took our order. We order the Gramma breakfast. Eggs, bacon and pancakes. My husband had the sausage, eggs and pancakes. Food was great and the service was excellent. Atmosphere was nice not to loud. After we had breakfast my husband bought me a nice watch and he bought my granddaughter the cuties 4th of July outfit.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

There must have been some internal problem the night we went to this restaurant because we had to wait forever to get in even though there were plenty of tables available. The waiter was excellent but the food was not. As I said, there must have been a staffing problem.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food was consistent with other restaurants in the chain. But, be prepared for a long wait. Good value and country atmosphere.