“Best Philly Cheese Steaks”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #143 of 303 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Tried Triple Threat for the first time last Thursday, at my son's urging. The Philly Cheese Steaks are the best that I have eaten outside of Philly, Pa. The menu offers a variety of cheese steak sandwiches. Rolls are perfect, meat was tender and lightly flavored, melted American cheese was perfect. Fries were very good. Portions were large. Triple Threat is a local bar, so smoking is permitted. I went to TT for the cheesesteaks, so I cannot comment on the selection of beers and drinks. As a non-smoker, I found the cigarette smoke annoying and bothersome, but I went for the food. TT offers outside seating, which I will choose next time; don't know if they offer take out or phone orders. Anyway, I recommend TT for the steak sandwiches. I would have rated TT hire were it not for the cigarette smoke.