“WOW, Now this is the Real Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grinders Sub Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grinders Sub Shop
Texas
“WOW, Now this is the Real Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Ordered some Sandwiches to go for dinner on my way home the other night, and when the young lady ask large or small, of course I said Large. Well when I arrived she was still slicing the Turkey, and Ham for the Club Sandwich, Over a Pound of freshly cut meat, tomatoes, onions, etc(my wife had 3 meals from that 1 sub). The place is new, fresh and clean and staff is so friendly and helpful. If you like Subs even a little, this place will make you love 'em, best subs I have ever had and I eaten subs from Chicago, New York and Philadelphia, give this place a try, I think your going to like it!!!!

• Visited September 2013

Midland, Texas
“The Best Subs in West Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

As an expatriate Pennsylvanian, and 5-year ex-resident of Philly, I had to order subs from Grinders when learned that the owner is from Eastern Pa. The grinder deluxe was perfect. Fresh rolls, fresh meat, built to order. It included provolone, ham, proscutto, capicola, and salami. CAPICOLA! In West Texas. And, HUGE. Infinitely better than any chain sandwich shop.

• Visited September 2013