“nice quality food”

Ajuua's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 303 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very nice menu selections, to include all of my favorites. Service is good but not exceptional. All in all, a great place to eat in Odessa.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

this used to be a very good restaurant but it was an awful experience. there were mariachis singing in the restaurant but they only stayed in the one dining room I was in and were so loud you could not have a conversation. the beef fajitas were way too tough and chewy that we gave up. the catfish was so bland it was not finished either. And, to make matters worse, coffee was served to our table in someones "Celine Dion" mug that had fresh lipstick on the side. YUCK!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Never again will we go eat there at Ajauuas in Midland tx...went to have dinner there on Saturday & the food was not good the meat was rough & the services sucked...& they charged 18 $ of tip on top of the bill I think it's if u want to give a tip...the Angles must of been with me that day...cause if not I would of gone to jail...& the cashier so called manger was rude...last tym going there...never again neither r my friends & family....

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We went out to dinner food not to great
Got home looked at bank statement and our waitress charged us a $150 tip when out tab was only $80 . WARNINING (WHEN U GET HOME AND U KNOW U PAYED WITH CREDIT CARD CHECK UR BANK STATEMENTS

1  Thank tracymala71
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I've been visiting regularly for several years now. Good food, nice atmosphere, decent service and great prices. The only complaint I have is the chips could be thinner and the salsa not quite so hot. But overall my go-to place for lunch with friends and family.