“Oldy but Goody”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have been eating at this restaurant since the 60's. It continues to have a warm, cozy atmosphere and great food. The pizza is even better with the thin crusts. I have had nothing but
delicious meals at this restaurant. The service is good, but get there early for a table.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Luigis is still by far one of Midland's best!! The food is spot on, but you better get there early before they get slammed. The food is still just as great as it was the day when I was a child and used to draw on the paper napkins and they would put them up on the wall as trophies! I know midland has some really bad restaurants because of all the good people in the oil industry, but still give it a try!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Has been a favorite for years. Family owned, customer friendly, always excellent food. Great for lunch, or special occasion dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love Luigi's Baked Lasagna with a small Antipasto Salad. Best meal ever! Carino's and Olive Garden are good, but whenever we have out-of-town guests that want Italian we always take them to Luigi's. I've never had a bad meal there and I've been eating there for many years.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We like going there for their pizza snack, it's plenty for 2, well for my husband & I any way.
1/2 pizza salad & spaghetti. They limit your wine or beer,etc to 2 drinks only