“Burn this place down” 1 of 5 bubbles

Victorian Inn & Suites
Ranked #42 of 45 Hotels in Midland
“Burn this place down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I've taken craps that look better than this place!! The front desk workers are rude Indians that barely speak English, the house keeping is aweful and is hardly ever done unless you call and demand it. Rats and roaches everywhere**! Toilets are broken and not fixed, bed sheets are stained, rusty nails sticking out of the walls and trim, have found drug needles in the carpet that could have diseases on them. Doors don't lock well and the doors don't even close all the way. This place is a death trap and should seriously be shut down for health and safety violation. Please spend your money elsewhere. For the safety and well being of you and your kids.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank chris c

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stained towels and linen. Thin walls. No water pressure. Stinky non smoking room. Not worth what is charged. Holes in walls and ceiling. Undesirable residents. Loud trains and traffic noise. No breakfast. On and on and on.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Midland hotels

Big Spring, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters drove 600 miles to his job location and this motel was the only place avalible. And i see why, the rooms are NOT like the ones in the pictures. I for one, am not the type to write a review on anything, but DO not waste your money on this nasty, filthy, disturbing Junkhole. The house keeping does not clean your room, ever. They dont ever have any extra townels or pillows. And thr pillows they do give you are disgusting. Our sheets had blood stains, and there were used Condom/condom wrappers behind the bed.the carpet smells like urine, and feels very gross. I hate staying here. It is miserable, you are in front of 3 roads, and train tracks. You can constantly hear thr train all night long, sirens, people talking, and partying in the parking lot. This motel is in the ghetto.NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN!! The management/staff is awful, they have absolutely NO clue how to make someone "feel at home" and spending 80 dollars a night, or $450 a week is just a total waste!!!!!!!!!! Now we are in the plaza inn, located in Big Spring, and it is incredible. For only $20 more a week, it is way more worth our money.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank mfprincesschels
Bakersfield, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This place looks like a crime scene that was not cleaned up do not stay here if you value your health boogers on the walls holes in the ceiling stains in the carpet smell like excrement dirty linens you're going to need a full body condom to stay at this Dump

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Lovington, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

The only reason I am staying in this room is because I have a budget for work and it was the only hotel with available rooms. I have a newborn and a toddler with me, and had to ask if I could move rooms because the first one I was put in had a ceiling falling in over the bathtub. They did move me and didn't really ask questions, but the new room is filthy! It's as if they don't have a cleaning service...I have NEVER In my life stayed in such a dirty room! DO NOT STAY HERE! I paid almost $80 for a room. Rundown in one thing - that I could handle, but unclean and disgusting is a whole new story. I'm literally in tears because I have to be here for three days and I'm not sure I can handle it. Now I know why they charge your card upon arrival, so you don't run away.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

This $80 per night room should actually be a $10 per night room. This place is a freaking dump. The only reason I stayed after I arrived, is because I drove from Meridian Mississippi which is 900 miles and I was about to pass out I was so tired. Can't believe this place is even open. Actually, they should pay you to stay here. Worst place I have ever stayed in my whole entire life. Apparently they pay off code inspectors, because there is no way in hell this building is up to code!!!! Never again. I'll sleep in my car first!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Roughneck71
davenport
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

This place was a dump.I wish I would of read the reviews before I checked in!I think I had the same room the other guess had.Wires was hanging from the wall from the smoke detector.Bathroom floor was nasty! grease or something on the floor.The weather striping on the door was removed.I don't think the sheet were clean.This place should be closed!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family