“Yuck!!!”

La Quinta Inn Midland
Ranked #32 of 46 Hotels in Midland
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived late at night, kids went straight to sleep. I had my shoes on until after a shower when I stepped in a HUGE wet puddle in the middle of the room. I was afraid to even think of what it was. I took another shower, I've seen cleaner showers at a roadside truckstop. I laid a towel in the bottom of the tub. The next morning the manager woke us around 8 which was not good. They asked if there was water leaking on my walls. I was half asleep told them about the puddle. Apparently there was a leak. Thank goodness it was rain I stepped in. They did give us a free night but we let a friend stay there and we got a new hotel. Just yucky feeling.

• Stayed: June 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Midland, Texas
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I booked a hotel, online, got to the hotel, after dinner, the door was lock, it was in the bad side of town, very weird people around. No answer at the door, on the phone called several numbers, nobody answered. I called the other hotel in town. No, help from the very rude gal at the other location. I tried to move he reservation, no luck. She finally came around, after a20min wait. Several people banging on the door and screaming. I was fearful for my life and well being as we waited. I asked for any kind of generosity for our wait, and she laughed at me. Never again. Thank you for a horrific night. We thank God we are alive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

room was up stairs. smelled, bugs in room, toilet ran. no ice machines close. only one front of motel we were in the back. breakfast was a joke muffins/ bread I think and hard boil eggs. you get this all for 200+ a night here in midland tx.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a corporate owned facility, and one of the worst that I've ever encountered. The facility is run down, unclean, and had minimal at best, bfst offerings. the room was supposed to be a Non Smoking room but smelled as though someone had smoked quite a bit in there. The staff was non reactive to all of the comments I brought to them, I would stay far away from this facility unless you want an overpriced, unclean, minimal facility to stay at. Good Luck!!

A La Quinta traveler
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Room (162) was not stained by blood, but that the previous occupant had a "salsa fight".Room (164) had been defiled by "an older man who couldn't control his bowels". Third room (170) was dirty, pubic hairs on bathroom floor and counter, lighting didnt work and had no soap or shampoo. Can't recommend...

1  Thank k d
A TripAdvisor Member
Midland
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Check in great Monica great employee work hard to make check in smooth as can be with up to reserving 14 rooms a week a good motel for the value service is wonderful not a bad breakfast starting at 5 is great