“Very disgusting!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #32 of 45 Hotels in Midland
Victorville, California
“Very disgusting!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! This was the closest place to stay for a wedding that we attended. A family members AC wasn't working in their home, so we had no choice but to stay in a hotel. Was there for 4 days. Had my elderly father with me too. Tub had pubic hairs in it. Half used products left in the tub. Nvr cleaned, only fixed beds n left clean towels. Entire room was disgusting. Was bitten by a spider all over my legs. Killed a black widow outside my door. Other family members stayed, n their rooms were just as disgusting. Breakfast wasn't too great either. Tables were dirty n the only hot item they had were waffles... Rates r outrageous. NOT WORTH IT!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

the personnel depending on who you deal with.
the room s exterior filthy
inside there was a fetid smell of putrified urine
the toilet was leaking all the time making it impossible to flush
so I had to manually flush with a bucket that I found in the room
the tub super dirty and the carpets FILTHY specially under the bed.
In the morning there was a "breakfast" which I know you can get a better
deal at Macdonalds for 5 bucks.
the coffee machine was busted and I tried to make my own,
the filter the place the coffee bag was missing and on and on.
NOISY drinking parties outside my door and the front desk told me that it was "NORMAL"
and they could not relocate to a quiet room..."sorry"
when attempting to talk to the manager, she was always "out of the building" etc etc
and NOT CHEAP AT ALL.
find another place but stay away from this place.

Room Tip: if you absolutely have to spend the night here, get a closer room the main office. try a PARK BEN...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Tyler, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived late at night, kids went straight to sleep. I had my shoes on until after a shower when I stepped in a HUGE wet puddle in the middle of the room. I was afraid to even think of what it was. I took another shower, I've seen cleaner showers at a roadside truckstop. I laid a towel in the bottom of the tub. The next morning the manager woke us around 8 which was not good. They asked if there was water leaking on my walls. I was half asleep told them about the puddle. Apparently there was a leak. Thank goodness it was rain I stepped in. They did give us a free night but we let a friend stay there and we got a new hotel. Just yucky feeling.

• Stayed June 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I booked a hotel, online, got to the hotel, after dinner, the door was lock, it was in the bad side of town, very weird people around. No answer at the door, on the phone called several numbers, nobody answered. I called the other hotel in town. No, help from the very rude gal at the other location. I tried to move he reservation, no luck. She finally came around, after a20min wait. Several people banging on the door and screaming. I was fearful for my life and well being as we waited. I asked for any kind of generosity for our wait, and she laughed at me. Never again. Thank you for a horrific night. We thank God we are alive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Granite Shoals, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

room was up stairs. smelled, bugs in room, toilet ran. no ice machines close. only one front of motel we were in the back. breakfast was a joke muffins/ bread I think and hard boil eggs. you get this all for 200+ a night here in midland tx.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

ROCKWALL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a corporate owned facility, and one of the worst that I've ever encountered. The facility is run down, unclean, and had minimal at best, bfst offerings. the room was supposed to be a Non Smoking room but smelled as though someone had smoked quite a bit in there. The staff was non reactive to all of the comments I brought to them, I would stay far away from this facility unless you want an overpriced, unclean, minimal facility to stay at. Good Luck!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business