“My place to rest”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mineral Wells
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at this location three times now and have loved it every time. The front desk staff are all very friendly. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I am a person who travels constantly, always on the go. I have stayed at hotels of all levels through-out the country and H.I. Express is always my first choice. I feel at home here. Bobby R.

Room Tip: Room 202 and 204 have one king size bed. Every comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MineralWellsNative, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

I am so happy to read this review!! It's our goal to be the best hotel in town. I'm so glad to hear that this is your only place to rest while in the area. We will continue to provide great customer service and a great quality stay every time your in Mineral Wells.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

As usual, the stay was excellent and the staff is very attentive. They provide the room I request each week and they will call me if I haven't yet made a reservation and the hotel is filling up. If I notice and report a problem, they are vey quick to address and correct this.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you again Steve!! I'm so happy you make our place your place each week! We are so lucky to have you as our guest! Each week we strive to do the very best we can! Thank you for believing in us each week!

Talk soon!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here this Saturday for a friends bachelorette party when I stay at hotels it has to be the best and I would definitely tell people to stay here. Its' clean, smells amazing and the best bed and pillows! I had a jacuzzi room and had some trouble figuring out how it worked and Misherie was kinda enough to come show me. I rate this hotel a 10 and will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Brittany,
Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback! Misherie has does a great with the desk! We are so proud to have her apart of our hotel staff!! We hope to have you as our guest anytime your in the Mineral Wells area.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great place to stay on the way south. Always clean. they pat attention to details, check in, newspapers, flower beds,pool and breakfast is top notch

We stay alot on our way to different places in Texas. Located off the main highway but close. Good town. ZZTop stayed here!

Gary G

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We try our best to stay top notch! Yes having ZZ Top stay here was a secret their whole stay. We were sworn to keep it a secret until they check out. We are very proud!! It is our goal each day to make sure that each guest the best stay ever!! We hope that you will stay with us anytime you are in Mineral Wells.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I come here for work and been coming for 5 years I love the people and the attention to detail they take to make sure your stay is the best it can be love that they call you when you get settled in to make sure everything is what you expected and if you need anything

• Stayed: April 2014
Gennie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Steven,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and that you were very impressed with the helpfulness and friendliness of the entire staff. Our staff takes great pride in service and I will be sure to pass you kind words along to them. We hope to have the honor of serving you again soon when your travels bring you back to Mineral Wells.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 41 nights since September 2013 till April 2014. The staff is excellent and have always taken great care of me. I travel quit a bit and usually stay 5 to 6 nights a week in a hotel. I truly enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: room 109 has a whirlpool tub
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very clean location, courteous staff, reasonable rate. Staying here on business and honestly, didn't expect much. Pleasantly surprised though. Receptionist that checked me in was very helpful and courteous.