“My trip to meet my new great neice”

Best Western Club House Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Went to meet my new great niece that was born in Mineral Wells, stayed 2 night. They all were so nice & very interested in why we were there. Did have a problem with the shower head, reported it & was fixed right then. We stayed in the handicap room, was so big, & the price was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing the story of the birth with us. Congratulations again on the new member to your family. We appreciate it when our customer inform of us of any problems that may arise, so we can tend to them quickly. We looking forward to seeing you in the near future, when you visit your Great Niece. Thank you again for not only staying with us, but for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

After a long day on the road this place was an oasis. They sent me down the street for a great dinner. I got a 10% discount off of my food for staying here. When I got back to the room I really enjoyed the very large television and good cable. The room was clean and had all of the amenities that a business traveler needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Jason C., we are thrilled that we could bring some happiness to your long day. Thank you for not only staying with us, but for all your kind words. We strive to make our Hotel a comfortable choice for our guests. We realize that you are extremely busy and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We hope we see you again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I've stayed there multiple times and I would personally highly recommend this b.w.club house , excellent service
Very spacious rooms !!! Nice clean with modern bathroom , for the price you pay this is the best place to stay

• Stayed: January 2014
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Myself and the entire staff thank you for always thinking and staying with us. Also we deeply appreciate you taking the time to do this wonderful Trip Advisor. Thank you for all the kind words. We strive to make our hotel stand out, from the moment our guests pull into the parking lot till they leave. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have stayed here several times since they started allowing pets, (number one requirement for our travels), and have always been very pleased. No it is not a perfect place, but I have yet to see one of those. We have always been pleased with the employees and level of service, and have always found the rooms and common areas to be clean and well maintained. occasional small problems have been handled quickly and graciously.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for not only staying with us, but your review. We strive to make our hotel a place for all members of our guest's family. We understand that many of our guest travel with their four legged members of their family and we are happy to have them. We will continue to provide a clean, well maintain property with a courteous, helpful staff. We look forward to see you again in the near future, thank you.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We have stayed at the Best Western Club House Inn & Suites on four different occasions. We have always had a clean comfortable room with no hassle internet service. The dog friendly policy has never created a problem and the rooms are quiet, which allows for a good night sleep. I loved the pillows. Fair price, nice room, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. We appreciate not only your loyalty, but also your review. We strive to make our hotel as comfortable and user friendly as possible. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I stayed 1 night at this hotel, and I was not impressed with the quality of the room. The floor tiles in the bathroom were horribly cracked and needed to be replaced. (about 5 tiles)The tub drain stopper did not work, so I had to plug it with a wash cloth to keep the water from running out. There was a half drank diet coke from the previous tenant still in refrigerator. There was a microwave, but nothing to place your food on to warm it up. It would have been nice to have a couple of paper plates to use. The room door had a large gap at the bottom, so I heard everyone that walked down the hall, and their conversations. I had a non smoking room, but there were smoking rooms on the same hall, and there was a thick smell of smoke in the hall. I suggest that they have all the smoking rooms on the top floor, instead of mixed in with the non smoking rooms. The tv was nice and had good reception, and the staff were very friendly. The bed was comfortable, and I had a good nights sleep once I fell asleep. That morning when I left the room with my 3 year old grandson to check out, the smell of marijuana was overly evident in the hallway. The best part of this stay was the free hot breakfast and coffee being served in the lobby, and the friendliness of the staff. For the price of my room...$93 dollars, I expected a better quality room. Replace the broken floor tiles, make sure the refrigerator is clean, provide some paper plates, do something about the large gap from the door to the floor, and separate the smoking rooms by floor, and this would be a great place to stay. The location of the hotel is also very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for not only staying with us, but thank you for your feedback. We are starting renovations to the property after the first of the year. We will be using your response as a training tool for our property. Thank you again for staying and your input.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My experience with this hotel is only through making reservations. We were unable to make our trip due to the weather and were forced to cancel our 2 night reservation. We called the 800 number to try to get some of our money back since we let the hotel know in enough time that they could still rent out the room. We were told we could try to talk to the hotel directly for a refund. They told us to call the 800 number. Needless to say we were unable to get any money back. If they were to refund one day or give us a voucher, we would have felt better about staying there in the future or with this chain in the future.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
KEYYTRIGER, General Manager at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

We are extremely sorry that your recent trip had to be canceled due to the weather, but thankfully you stayed safe. We were unable to refund you at a local level. Since you received a special non-refundable rate, you did not make your reservations at our location and cancelled last minute, we were unable to assist you. Our hands were tied and we hope that you will give us a chance to assist you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Best Western Plus Cutting Horse Inn & Suites
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
Executive Inn Mineral Wells
#6 of 8 in Mineral Wells

Been to Best Western Club House Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!