“Good food”

Pulidos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Loved their chicken enchaladas. Freindly staff and quick service. Great home brewed iced tea. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Love to eat here. It is our date night place. Love the cheese enchiladas and the burritos especialaos

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The waitress was very good. Even tho the restaurant was busy she was very attentive to our needs. The manager came by twice to ask how everything was. The meal was hot and very tasty. Well worth the time going there.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have frequented Pulido's in Mineral Wells for almost 40 years and still think it is among the best Mexican Food I've eaten.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

An evening meal and our first time here after reading reviews, we had good chips and salsa, enjoyed our tacos and enchiladas but both agreed the tomatoes and iceberg lettuce were both lacking in taste and color. Guacamole chalupa was very good but rice was bland. My husband loves sweet tea and thought it was great but I found it twice as sweet as usually served so would not order again. He gives this restaurant a very good and I give it an average. Our waiter, a man who greeted us with Good Morning, had disappeared when we were about finished and my husband wanted a carry out of their sweet tea. May or may not return to give it one more chance when in Mineral Wells.

1  Thank June C