See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Once again I enjoyed my stay. The room was nice and cold when I checked in, it was so comfortable. Like always the front desk people make u feel welcomed. The young lady with the glasses is always very nice to us she's very friendly. Breakfast was good as well fresh fruit n my favorite waffles :). Let's not forget the pool especially with these hot days good thing their pool is nice and clean I don't think twice about getting in. I'll definitely keep going back my favorite place to stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
laspalmasinnmission, Webmaster at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Clean and friendly hotel. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. Our pool was very liking to you. I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Due to my business I travel every week to Mission, TX and I've been staying every week at this hotel for years. Price is very affordable, rooms are clean and comfortable. I have to mention hotel has great customer service.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have the best view!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank xavier56598
Las Palmas Inn M, Front Office Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your stay. We strive to provide the best service to everyone in our property. Our staff thanks you for highlighting your satisfaction with the customer service provided by our front desk department. We are looking forward to see you back soon whenever you're in town.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Great value in the Rio Grande Valley. Easy access on US 83 to the western area of the valley. Clean large room with no complaints other than a somewhat smaller flat panel TV. Decent breakfast service and friendly staff. Did I mention the room had a hot tub? Didn't use it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Las Palmas Inn M, Front Office Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your feedback is very important to us as we seek continuous improvement in our services. Our housekeeping department is well trained to provide an outstanding job performance that guarantees guest satisfaction. Our free continental breakfast served every morning is one advantage our property offers in order to provide comfort to our guests. Jacuzzi rooms are guests favorites, the rate we offer won't be found anywhere else. We look forward to have you back very soon and you get to enjoy our new remodeled swimming pool.

Thank you for choosing Las Palmas Inn!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Hubby surprised me with a nice little getaway.. He had the girls at the hotel hook up our room w/roses everywherenice and quiet place..breakfast was great w/the Texas waffles... The girls at the front desk were very nice, always with a smile and willing to help us w/any questions... Definitely coming back and recommending this hotel

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Las Palmas Inn M, Front Office Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your stay. We are glad to hear you were very satisfied with our hospitality services. We strive to provide the best service to everyone in our property. Our staff thanks you for highlighting your satisfaction with the customer service provided by our front desk department. Arranging rooms for guests on their special occasions is something we provide upon request, as you can see someone took the time to plan a nice anniversary and surprise you. We are looking forward to see you back soon whenever you're in town.

Las Palmas Inn

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Got a room for two days here I had an awesome experience the rooms were cozy clean n very cold just the way I like....breakfast was good I love the waffles I can make as many as I like lol n let's not forget the front desk employees they were very nice n welcoming and they gave me good rates very very nice ladies I definitely recommend

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Las Palmas Inn M, General Manager at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel met your needs. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.