All reviewsfront deskthe rio grande valleykey cardvery nice staythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness triplarge roomgreat hotelwi fifamily reunioncomplimentary breakfastother hotelsmcallen airportwould definitely stay here againwafflesheb
Reviewed 30 December 2014

This Hampton Inn was a wonderful place to stay. I requested adjoining rooms on the website and actually got them. The Texas DPS stay at this particular location so I knew our vehicle would be safe. Every area that I saw was extremely clean. All the staff we encountered were courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
OGIHtls, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Martha,

On behave of the Hampton Inn & Suites Team I would like to thank you for choosing us on your accomadtions. I will pass this information on to my staff to ensure that we make every stay as pleasant as your!

Marco Lopez
Hampton Inn & Suites

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Great place to stay! Great price! The place looks brand new, very clean and staff very friendly. Also the breakfast area is very spacious and welcoming. Our room was clean and very neat. The bathroom was impeccable and had all the amenities necessary in case you forgot something.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
OGIHtls, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

Dear Alejandra,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your review on to the staff. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm regads,

Reviewed 30 October 2014

The hotel is clean and I paid a good price for a 4 night stay. I think 200 characters for a review is silly. We should be able to say what we want to say if it is only the first sentence I wrote. This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
OGIHtls, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mission, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2014

Hello Michael,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to revue our property, and I also want to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Mission as your hotel of choice when in the Mission/McAllen area. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 October 2014

Selected this hotel due to 100% smoke free policy. Hotel is relatively new. It is behind a strip mall. Right behind HEB Plus. The building is a typical Hampton on the outside, however at an upgraded and more modern architecture. Upon entering, you are greeted by modern touches everywhere you look. Dining area is very large and can accommodate breakfast crowds very well. Modern furniture. Coffee available all day. Flavored water, as well. Breakfast was good and typical of continental breakfasts. Napoleon greeted me upon my early arrival. Unfortunately, room was not ready, but I knew check in was not until 3:00. Came back at 2:00 and was greeted by Michelle. She made sure we had a room since I told her we had a party to go to at 3:00. The hotel is four stories high. Our room was on the fourth floor. Hallway is extremely clean and carpet was very nice. Individual rooms have door bells and speakers. Amazing. What a surprise when we opened the door. The room is modern in its decor and extremely well proportioned. Very good size room. Bathroom is extremely roomy. No tub. Shower was very spacious. Mattress was comfortable. However a bit firm. Hotel is very quiet. Great for a good night's sleep. Isabel at front desk in the evening was very helpful when key did not work one night. Carmen from housekeeping was very helpful with air condition instructions. All staff are very friendly, professional and helpful. Very safe hotel. Prices are very reasonable. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Fourth floor; away from elevator. However, from what we could tell the entire hotel seems to be extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mission for your family gathering!
And thank you for taking the time to do a review for our hotel. Your input is very important to us and it is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Very nice hotel with great cookies and managers reception. However, there was no NBC TV station to be found (opening week of The Voice) and the staff couldn't assist. Housekeeping was very basic, no attention given to detail (throw away plastic water cups, put ironing board away, etc). Nice staff overall.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robin F

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, at the Hampton Inn & Suites Mission our goal is to make your stay and enjoyable and stress free experience. I apologize for any issues your encountered as I personally understand that attention to detail is what makes us stand out and I strive to train our staff in just that. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service next time you visit the Mission/McAllen area.